Holiday parties will be in full swing before you know it, wouldn't these beauties look great hanging from your ears as the lights dim?
Measures just over 2" long and will ship with rubber earnuts for safe wearing!
Like me on Facebook! There you will have first viewings of new items, exclusive coupon codes, and giveaways! <3
Thanks for looking!
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! I am an approved Etsy Wholesaler. Contact me for line sheet.
I try my hardest to give you the size you want, please give me the size I need. If you have questions on how to size something correctly, please let me know. I am happy to give pointers! I want you to LOVE your piece of jewelry, not just like it.
My jewelry is very durable, but not indistructable. Please adhere to these care instructions.
* Sterling should be cleaned with a jewelry cloth
* Treat your jewelry like a treasure I spent time and love on it.
* Do not soak your jewelry in any liquid.
* Don't Sleep, Shower, or Swim in your jewelry.
* I like to look cute at the gym too, please don’t wear my gear when you are getting buff.
* Remove jewelry when working with cleaners and solvents.
For Yarn Care:
* Handwash Cold
* Lay Flat to Dry